[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Anybody got Seam 2.0.0 working with WebSphere 6.1 and EJ

jbalunas@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 11:08:17 EST 2008

Yup that is the same version.

Is this your own app, or are you running the example?  Should not make a diff, but I know the example was working.

Take a look here: http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14035401àµŠí·‰

It is the forum entry from me on IBM.  What I needed to do was restart Websphere after the update or install.  Check your log and see if you are seeing the "unrecognized persistence provider"  this will also be a clue.

One other weird thing that I thought was just my machine what that the "j2ee.jar" file did not have the same permissions (linux) as the other jar files.  Check that too just for completeness.  Should not be a problem but who knows.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127059#4127059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127059