[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: http://org.jboss.ws/http#chunksize

CBax007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 11:53:44 EST 2008

I can see the problematic code in RemotingConnectionImpl createRemotingMetaData:

            populateHeaders(reqMessage, metadata);
  |             clientConfig.put("chunkedLength", "1024");
  |             if(msgContext != null)
  |             {
  |                 Properties epmdProps = msgContext.getEndpointMetaData().getProperties();
  |                 String chunkSizeValue = epmdProps.getProperty("http://org.jboss.ws/http#chunksize");
  |                 int chunkSize = chunkSizeValue == null ? -1 : Integer.valueOf(chunkSizeValue).intValue();
  |                 if(chunkSize > 0)
  |                 {
  |                     clientConfig.put("http://org.jboss.ws/http#chunksize", chunkSizeValue);
  |                 } else
  |                 {
  |                     clientConfig.remove("chunkedLength");
  |                 }
  |             }

It automatically puts the chunkedLength property in place any only removes it if there is a MessageContext (non null) and that MessageContext does not have the EndPointMetaData property for chunking.  The only problem is that if I'm just doing a simple SOAPMessage with a URL endpoint, I don't have a MessageContext and this code gets skipped.  Heiko, any thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127091#4127091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127091