[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: gpd.xml bend coordinates

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 13:17:48 EST 2008

I think I have deciphered the bendpoint and label coordinates of the edges (arrows) connecting the nodes.

  | <bendpoint w1="-162" h1="-29" w2="5" h2="66"/>

w1, h1 is the horizontal and vertical offset of a bendpoint relative to the center of the rectangle representing the node the arrow starts on.   w2, h2 is the same point but relative to the center of the rectangle representing the node the arrow points to.  So w2, h2 are redundant coordinates for convenience.

  | <label x="43" y="-4"/>

The edge (arrow) label coordinates seem to be relative to either: 1)  the center bendpoint if there are an odd number of bendpoints, or 2) the midpoint between the two middle bendpoints if there are an even number of bendpoints.  We can treat the center points of the two node rectangles as bendpoints for the purposes of the calculation if there are no formal bendpoints.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127124#4127124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127124