[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problems to Run SeamTest with SQLServer

tienwang11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 16:33:10 EST 2008

I am trying to run the SeamTest with my application which is on WindowsXP, JDK 160 update 2, and Seam 2.0, JBoss 4.2.2., SqlServer 2005.  I was able run get my environment running.

I had a weird problems:

I can run my app from the browser.   I can also run a very simple testNG SeamTest (without using entitymanager) to the default Hsqldb.  But if I switched to my data source to SQLServer:

I got the below error:

jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice -> com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'CLUSTERED'.
  |  at org.jboss.embedded.Bootstrap.checkIncomplete(Bootstrap.java:144)

 When I turned the trace on, I see

 exec sp_cursorprepexec @p1 output, at p2 output,N'@P0 nvarchar(4000)',N'SELECT NODE_ID, QUEUE_NAME, CONDITION, SELECTOR, CHANNEL_ID, CLUSTERED FROM JBM_POSTOFFICE WHERE
  |  POSTOFFICE_NAME  = @P0        ',4112,8193, at p7 output,N'JMS'
  | select @p1, @p2, @p7

This seems related to "Clustered" is a reserved word for SQLServer 2005.
I found a similar issue logged for SEAM 1.2

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026019#4026019

I wonder if there is any workaround?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127182#4127182

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127182