[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Prayed for the J2EE users lately?

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 17:55:08 EST 2008

Actually, the reason I was browsing the javadocs is that I'm writing a logger/exception interceptor and was looking for a way to find out what the method returned but didn't find anyhing obvious in InvocationContext etc.

I got the idea that Seams concept of AroundInvoke is pretty much equivalent with JEE 5:s but didn't find any enlightenment there either.

How *do* you find out what the method returned? I'd like to get log entries in the line of "getUsers() called with parameters 'foo' returned 4 hits" and then do some handling on the PersistenceException hierarchy

What? The subject doesn't match the question?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127203#4127203

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127203