[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Is jBPM-BPEL GA backward compatible to beta 3?

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 19:22:33 EST 2008

Thanks Alex,

I got our deployment module working with fresh GA and also upgraded to GA engine. I had to drop 2 foreign keys, FK_TO_QUERY and FK_ALIAS_QUERY to make the upgrade work. But it is looking good so far. The problem was that Snippet.hbm.xml uses BPEL_SNIPPET as its table now and not BPEL_SCRIPT.

While we are at this discussion, can you provide me some information about how I can undeploy BPEL processes? Is there any API to do that? Do you prefer separate thread for this question?

Thanks,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127221#4127221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127221