[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Distributed Transactions JBossAS 4.2.1GA

WantTransaction do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 06:35:11 EST 2008

Hello,

is there a way to make distributed transactions work with JBossAS 4.2.1GA using the JTS component of JBoss Transactions? According to this wiki  [http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossTransactionsVersionGuide] it is not possible. But JBossAS 4.2.1GA is the only version i can currently use, because JBossAS 4.0.x does not support EJB 3.0 which I need (there is a patch, but that didn't work) and JBossAS 5.0 Beta3 wouldn't start without Exceptions after a clean new installation. And yes, I did check JDK/JVM version and environment variables. Btw.: JBossAS 4.2.1GA works fine with JDK/JVM 1.6

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127326#4127326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127326