[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: SOAPElement as input param

CBax007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 11:30:55 EST 2008

Thanks for the help.  I guess the one thing I'm fumbling with here is what the wsdl would look like for this service.  In reading the docs, you need to include it explicitly with the deployed service as oppose to allowing it to be generated at deploy time.  I tried to use wsprovide to generate it but that doesn't work.  Could you provide a wsdl sample for the provider sample you included?  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127471#4127471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127471