[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem with nodes with async=

osganian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 13:41:16 EST 2008

Hi i have the following process def:

  |           <process-definition>
  |             <start-state name='start-state1'>
  |                 <description>start of the process</description>
  |                 <transition name='start-to-check' to='One' />
  |             </start-state>
  |             <node name='One' async='true'>
  |                 <script name='script_filecheck'>
  |                     System.out.println(1);
  |                     executionContext.leaveNode();
  |                 </script>
  |                 <transition name='check-to-fork' to='End'></transition>
  |             </node>
  |             <end-state name='End' />
  |           </process-definition>

And the following java test code:

  |         ProcessDefinition processDefinition = saveAndReload(processDefinition);
  |
  |         ProcessInstance processInstance = new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);
  |         processInstance.signal();
  |         jbpmContext.save(processInstance);
  |
  |         assertEquals(processDefinition.getNode("One"),
  |                      processInstance.getRootToken().getNode());

The process gets to the "One" node but I don't know how to signal it to continue.  If I start a new transaction nothing happens and if I try and signal again I get " org.jbpm.JbpmException: this token is locked by job[8]"

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127537#4127537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127537