[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - ActivationConfigProperty "port"

drab do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 18:07:30 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a MDB that I want to listen to mail. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I always get an error message:

2008-02-08 00:03:44,421 ERROR [MailActivation] Failed to execute folder check, spec=MailActivationSpec(mailServer=...

Since the mail server is running on port 993, this is no surprise. But when I add the ActivationConfigProperty

        @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "port", propertyValue = "993"),

then nothing happens anymore. I don't get any error logs in my log file, but it's not receiving any mail. My admin also said that there are no login requests coming anymore.

So my question is: Is this the correct way to configure the port? It looks like it, but apparently isn't working.

Dirk

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127627#4127627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127627