[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How do I fetch the HTML source of a page programatically

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 7 19:57:31 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : Ahh, I see FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getApplication().getViewHandler(). Is that what you mean?

yep

"JakeC" wrote : OK, I'm trying getApplication().getViewHandler(), but how do I get the rendered HTML afterward? Is that through FacesContext.getResponseStream()?

As I said, I've never tried it but FacesContext.getResponseWriter() is a better bet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127652#4127652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127652