[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Remote EJB invoking in websphere in seam component

saasira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 04:50:17 EST 2008

I have remote EJB and trying invoke method of EJB from seam component in the same aapplication. I am able to lookup the bean , but when I invoke any method on that , it gives  exception as belows

[2/8/08 15:07:03:305 IST] 0000002f ExceptionUtil E   CNTR0019E: EJB threw an unexpected (non-declared) exception during invocation of method "getUserFromSession". Exception data: javax.ejb.EJBException: session bean post construct failure; nested exception is: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempted to invoke a Seam component outside the an initialized application
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempted to invoke a Seam component outside the an initialized application

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127725#4127725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127725