[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem stateful beans sharing properties

markauro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 05:17:31 EST 2008

Thanks dexjam,
yes, i just tried renaming the @Datamodel variable, and it works, seam create a different instance, but i have to rename all the bean variables so each bean has different properties names... what is supposed i need to do if i've so many   pages that make searchs of different things, i would rename all the properties in each action-bean... but they do the same action, this doesn't seems to be a pretty way.
I think nobody has this problem because all the posts i have seen talk about the opposite problem, people trying to share a variable between stateful/stateles beans, like if you put it directly into the session and then you retrieve form another action-bean...
ok, i have the answer !! its inside my application :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127736#4127736

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127736