[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:graphicImage problem

seammm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 05:36:03 EST 2008

I did but I am not getting the bytes thru a servlet as in seamspace example. I am accessing the byte[] via the back bean's property getter. According to seam doc getting picture data directly from byte[] should be possible. Thanks.

value — image to display. Can be a path String (loaded from the classpath), a byte[], a java.io.File, a java.io.InputStream or a java.net.URL. Currently supported image formats are image/png, image/jpeg and image/gif.

      <servlet-name>Seam Resource Servlet</servlet-name>
      <servlet-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamResourceServlet</servlet-class>

   <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>Seam Resource Servlet</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/seam/resource/*</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127752#4127752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127752