[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Destroying connection that could not be successfully mat

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 10:46:11 EST 2008

"daphna" wrote :
  | Can you please refer me to the exact FAQ?
  | I haven't found the <application-managed-security/> entry in our application. Where exactly is it added ?

I don't see why I should have to refer to a specific FAQ?

For those that aren't lazy and find this post using search,
the link to the overall FAQ (and also provided in the READ THIS FIRST
at the top of the forum) is here:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQJBossJCA
and the specific question has the not unsuprising link
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=StrangePoolingConnectionsDestroyed

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127867#4127867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127867