[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Migrating Seam application from Windows to Redhat

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 14:00:46 EST 2008

Thanks Norman.  That is what I figured.  If anyone else has tips, please let me know.

This is why I hired the consultant fast track things like:

1.  Setting multiple JBAS instances to start of on separte IP addresses
2.  Make these services start after PostgreSQL
3.  General security and management concerns.
4.  Make me a kickstart install disk.

Where would be the best place to ask the following licensing questions?

1.  Can I include JBoss LGPL products on the kickstart that will install the OS?
2.  Can I include my closed source application based on JBoss LGPL products on my kickstart disk?

This kickstart disk is mainly for disaster recovery and will not be distributed as a generic installer for the application.

I will however install fresh copy of Linux.  Run a script to set up the database and JBAS and deploy my application.

I can put the application setup on a separate disk if necessary, but would rather not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127951#4127951

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127951