[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Deploying the application in selected nodes in a cluster

viswanadhvk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 14:48:34 EST 2008

I have been tring to do what you explained here.

I am using JBoss 4.2.1 server.

As you explained , in jboss there is folder called
all\deploy\cluster-service.xml file. I changed the
attribute called

  | <attribute
  | name="PartitionName">${jboss.partition.name:DefaultPartition}</attribute>

and I created 3 nodes Node1 , Node2 ,Node3

Now I would like to deploy an application in  in
Node1,Node2 and not in Node3.

So under Node1\deploy\cluster-service.xml ,I changed
the above said attribute name as

  | <attribute
  | name="PartitionName">${jboss.partition.name:Node1}</attribute>

and also Node2\deploy\cluster-service.xml , I changed
the above said attribute name as

  | <attribute
  | name="PartitionName">${jboss.partition.name:Node1}</attribute>

  (** In Node2 also I made it as Node1 as you said.you
said those should be same name).

I didn't changed any thing other than what I said
above.

Now I am trying to deploy the application in all\farm
folder ,so that it has to deploy in Node1,Node2.But
some how it is not deploying in the nodes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127966#4127966

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127966