[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Assigning Taks to the same user when sent back

zahidmaqbool do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 8 19:21:55 EST 2008

Thanks for your response, to keep track of previous users i am storing it now a variable in business process. Then i assign the task through my class.

It works fine. I thought there is a way to track all the users, but couldnt find one so had to do something.

Between I have found that jbpm_taskInstances does maintain a list of users assigned to tasks. So i believe even if we know the taskID of previous stage we can get this information.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128030#4128030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128030