[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Illegal @PersistenceUnit? Help!

McJava1967 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 9 10:07:47 EST 2008

OK.  I'm getting close!

Within Eclipse, I selected the "JPA facet", which then generated the persistence.xml.

My next problem brings me to precisely the main point I've been trying to learn about--CMP!  My example "Stock" class contains these annotions:

@Entity
@Table(schema="BrianDb")

The Eclipse editor is now showing this error message on the @Table line:

"Table 'Stock' cannot be resolved."

Unlike the dozens of previous errors solved to get to this point, this error makes me happy!  I'm right at the crux of container-managed persistence now, right?

BrianDb is my MySql db, and the error message is correct: there is no table named "Stock" in it yet.

So next, I'm supposed to do some simple configuration, and that table will be magically created for me, right?

If you can tell me how to do that, I will send you a free six pack, and a big bowl of nacho Doritos.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128082#4128082

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128082