[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Anybody got Seam 2.0.0 working with WebSphere 6.1 and EJ

jbalunas@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 9 16:43:23 EST 2008

Your components.xml file looks good.  As for the openJpa properties that would be in the persistence.xml file.  If you are just building and the 201_ga release it should be correct.

I'm not sure where to go from here - right now.  What OS or JVM are you using?  I did mine on linux.  Also if JPA transactions are not important to you - you could try changing to JTA in persistence.xml file and see what is different.  Or following chapter 8 you could turn off transactions all together.

The frustrating part is that this all worked for me following the steps I have in the doc and this forum.  Software (containers, and frameworks) are funny that way :)

-Jay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128120#4128120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128120