[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Anybody got Seam 2.0.0 working with WebSphere 6.1 and EJ

jbalunas@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 9 20:05:09 EST 2008

Agree with Websphere - everything seemed a little (or a lot) harder than it needed to be.

Try putting the complete persistence.xml file from the release back in.  That is how I have it running.  Not to mention that one of the people on the websphere forums thought that when the application was actually loaded and running that it would be using hibernate.  So if none of the hibernate values are there, maybe it reverts to openJPA.

Its a long shot but give it a try.  Put this back in the build, update the app through the admin console, then restart.  Good luck.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128130#4128130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128130