[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - run jboss jbpm server

minakari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 10 01:28:06 EST 2008

hi,
I have downloaded jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2.zip too from sourceforge but I tried to start server from start.bat in server folder but I couldn't run server  and so I saw this error in screen

LifecycleException:  Protocol handler initialization failed: java.net.BindExcep
  | ion: Address already in use: JVM_Bind:8080
  |         at org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.initialize(Connector.java:10
  | 8)
  |         at org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.StandardService.initialize(StandardService.
  | ava:688)
  |         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.initialize(StandardServer.ja.....

but there is no service run at port 8080 ,what should I do?

how  and where I can change server port from 8080 to another port?

and what is the problem?is it because of port 8080?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128146#4128146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128146