[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Generating a WSDL statically (from ant?)

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 10 01:40:25 EST 2008

I got the command line tool to work, and figured out a few things:

1. I don't need to download the JBoss WS packages.  Everything comes with JBoss AS, including the command line tools.

2. The wsprovide.sh command works easily, with very simple command line arguments.

3. However, it does NOT work on Ubuntu unless you fix it with the change described in this post:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106549

I hope this will be fixed in a future release.  If I hadn't found that post I think I would be frustrated by this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128147#4128147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128147