[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: ClassLoaderMetaData not propagating (yet?) to classloade

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 10 01:46:31 EST 2008

"gcompienne" wrote :
  | I am doing further testing with the deployers and I have noticed that the ClassLoaderMetaData info does not seem to be used (or fully used?) yet by the subsystem that triggers the creation of the classloader.

It's the ClassLoading class that uses CLMD.

"gcompienne" wrote :

  |   | 2008-02-08 17:49:31,856 DEBUG [protomcf.test.deployer.TestDescribeDeployer] ** Domain = <DEFAULT>
  |   |
Looks like this is being used.
You're probably not attaching the second CLMD into the attachments.

I would need to see TestDescribeDeployer for more info.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128148#4128148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128148