[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityManager not injected in onMessage method

rmcalderero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 10 05:09:22 EST 2008

No. The configuration we used is copied from the jpa example of the booking application. Something like this:

Components.xml

  |     <transaction:entity-transaction entity-manager="#{em}"/>
  |
  |     <persistence:entity-manager-factory name="monitorDatabase" />
  |
  |     <persistence:managed-persistence-context name="em" auto-create="true"
  |                     entity-manager-factory="#{monitorDatabase}"/>

And as i said, this is been working correctly so far for our application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128159#4128159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128159