[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Retaining default Portal implementation and customizing

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 01:16:34 EST 2008

I would suggest just editing the existing data/conf/default-object.xml file.  If you include your *.war files within jboss-portal.sar, you can reference your portlets from within there.  Or you can define your portlet locations within your own *-object.xml file.

If I read your question correctly, I think what you are asking is if you can add a second *-object.xml file to data/conf.  Well, when you did it, what happened?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128246#4128246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128246