[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSSecureEndpoint and other security realm than JBossWS

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 06:24:10 EST 2008

"gllambi" wrote : "jason.greene at jboss.com" wrote : Yes, this value is hardocded by the webservices layer. We currently don't offer the ability for you to change this realm. However you could always request a feature enhancement on Jira if you would like support for this. http://jira.jboss.org
  |   |

Even if you actually can't change the realm name, you can of course use/define different security domains (@SecurityDomain("...")). If this is not enough for your usecase, feel free to create a jira feature request.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128308#4128308

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128308