[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - How to use JBoss federated SSO in PHP application

saleem.khan@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 07:34:14 EST 2008

Hi All,

I have successfully integrated JBoss Federated SSO with java based web application. Now I want to integrate php application with JBoss Federated SSO. My php application is running as a war file in Jboss server.I am using Jboss 4.2.2GA.

Problem: After login it redirects to PHP page but doesn't display the content of php page.

Any hint/document/link/sample will help me.

Saleem Khan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128333#4128333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128333