[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - xhtml web page containing list of orders with the checkboxes

charliem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 08:07:02 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a "very stupid" question but I would like to know how the following scenario can be achieved with Seam ?

Scenario :
A xhtml or jsp pages contains a table with a list of orders. The user is able to select some orders or all using checboxes. The form submitted to a action must update the status of the orders from "not approved" to "approved" value.

Questions :
1) How can I inform Seam action about the orders selected ?
2) How can I change the status of the orders selected (through the POJO Seam object, ....) ?

Regards,

Charles

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128338#4128338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128338