[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - bug with graphSession.findActiveNodesByProcessInstance ?

tellierj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 10:44:47 EST 2008

I try to use this query but there's a problem with the condition token.parent is not null, because if the token is the root token the parent is null... I don't understand why this condition is in the query.

I think a select DISTINCT node is also needed.

<query name="GraphSession.findActiveNodesByProcessInstance">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128412#4128412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128412