[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: task-create event

twiceknightly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 12:02:02 EST 2008

A bit more information.  It is actually calling my action from the task-create event, I was initially mistaken.  Within that action I am setting the variables with something like that below.

  | 	    ContextInstance instance = executionContext.getContextInstance() ;
  | 	    instance.setVariable("id",id) ;
  | 	    instance.setVariable("transaction value",value) ;
  | 	    instance.setVariable("account number",accountNumber) ;
  | 	    instance.setVariable("notes",notes) ;
  | 	    instance.setVariable("transaction status",status) ;
  |
  | etc ...

The returned task instance from the initial code

  | processInstance.getTaskMgmtInstance().createStartTaskInstance()

is returning NullInstance for the values of the variable instances.  That I set above in the action tied to the task-create event.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128432#4128432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128432