[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multiple Seam projects on one server

baenaeck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 17:39:15 EST 2008

Hi!

I'm using seam for a coulple of weeks. And it's really fun.

But now I have got a problem. I would like to run two different seam projects on one application server. This shouldn't be a problem since there are no identical components. Unfortunately the projects have some components with the same name but not with the same functionality. For example a component called UserEntity or the authenticator component. When I try to deploy more than one project I receive the error message that there are two components with the same name and precedence. Then the deployment fails.

Is it possible (and how) to run multiple different seam projects on the same server? According to the documentation of JBoss AS, it should be no problem to have multiple applications running in the same instance. Maybe this is not true for seam applications?

Best wishes,
Hendrik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128519#4128519

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128519