[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Need help to understand who to use the PAGE context

fredatwork do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 11 18:00:28 EST 2008

Pete,

Thanks for the response. I've been in a fight with the Seam  PAGE context for a few months. And I finally succeeded in building a sample app that reproduces what I belive it is a Seam bug.

I'm not skilled enough to debug the JBoss code.

I've got a sample app that reproduces the problem (and Eclipse projects for it).

Do you confirm this may be a bug with the Seam PAGE context ?

Should I fill a JIRA issue for Seam and attach the sample app to the bug report ?

Fred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128525#4128525

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128525