[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - best practice for using jbpm console?

nandoo75 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 03:30:36 EST 2008

Am a newbie on jbpm..and recently started to understand to an extend of deploying a simple process.  I am using the eclipse plugin to do this.

However am wondering if you guys could help me where abouts I could gain more information on what is the appropriate way of deploying my processes? is this a reference implementation ??

Or is there a better more practical way of deploying processes????

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128622#4128622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128622