[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Timer not firing - why ???

francis1970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 06:04:04 EST 2008

Hi all !
I have a small process which should fire a timer when the Token has reached a certain Task Node.

<process-definition
  |   xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2"
  |   name="simpleProcess">
  |
  |    <start-state name="start">
  |       <transition name="" to="MyTask"></transition>
  |    </start-state>
  |
  |    <task-node name="MyTask">
  |
  |       <task name="task1">
  |
  |          <timer duedate="20 seconds" repeat="10 seconds">
  |             <action class="com.sample.action.RemindActor">
  |            </action>
  |         </timer>
  |         <assignment class='com.sample.action.SimpleAssignmentHandler' />
  |       </task>
  |       <transition name="node1" to="node1"></transition>
  |    </task-node>
  |

  |    <node name="node1">
  |    </node>

I have looked at the examples which come with Jpdl 3.2.2 distribution and found something like this....

So I send signal() from the start node, the token moves to MyTask Node but the process doesn't fire the timer alert.
Why ?
Thanks for your help!
Francesco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128682#4128682