[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging Client required libs for JBoss AS 4.3-EAP

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 09:41:43 EST 2008

"jimrigsbee" wrote : I had some trouble resolving what client libraries I needed to get my simple JMS sender program to work.  I finally resolved that I needed:trove
  |   | javassist
  |   | jbossall-client
  |   | jboss-aop-jdk50
  |   |
  |   |

Yes, that's what the user guide install section says to use ;)

See http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=129288 for a discussion on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128777#4128777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128777