[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-Security Newbie Question...

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 10:00:57 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : I purchased the book. I see this is a JAX-RPC kind of implementation. Mine is a JAX-WS style of web service and also I didnt get much information on how to configure a standalone client.

The book's web site doesn't have the source code available yet, but I will package it up and give you a link to download it. (Might not be until tomorrow, I have to check out of my hotel room in less than 1 hour and I'm not sure when I will have internet access again.)

I do not understand why you think the implementation is JAX-RPC. The clients in the book exhibit both doc and rpc style soap bindings, but are JAX-WS. Also, the client configuration for WSSecurity is complete (what do you think is missing?), you should be able to construct a working example application from the source provided in the book.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128791#4128791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128791