[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Web Beans Sneak Peek

lauerc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 17:07:15 EST 2008

Hi Norman,

great news!

I'm really glad to hear about the plans to adopt this upcoming standard in a future release.

When do you think we can expect a final realase of the specification and a first flavour of the RI?

When you're talking about Seam as a superset of WebBeans what does this mean regarding the current bijection mechanism? Will it be supported in future or not?

This is really important to me because it will make the migration of Seam 2.x applications really hard when current concepts are not supported in future. So we need to no about these movements soon - the early we now the less painfull the migration will be.

Can you please give us an advice how to use Seam today in order to make the migration easy?

Regards,
Christian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128947#4128947

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128947