[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Queries JBOSS 323 and Windows Server 2003

sponiza do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 17:50:53 EST 2008

Hi All,

My application runs using JBOSS323. I have JBOSS323 installed on Linux and on a Windows Server 2003. On linux when an entity is searched one SQL query is executed. On the Windows Server 2003 for each searched entity several SQL queries are executed: one for each cmp-field.

The standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml are in both instances equal.

Is there any other parameter I need to set and may have overlooked on the Windows Server 2003? A simple query does take a lot of time when every cmp-field is retrieved separately.

Thanks for an answer of for a link so that I can investigate further.

Sponiza

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128956#4128956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4128956