[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JMS communication between Tomcat app and JBOSS AS 4.2.2`

jaya_srini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 12 19:27:18 EST 2008

Hello

Apologies is advance if this has been asked before.

I have a tomcat app that needs to send and recieve JMS messages with the JBOSS App Server (4.2.2 with JBOSS messaging)  which is my JMS provider. I was wondering what changes I need to make on the Tomcat side to achieve this? I basically need to pass the followig JNDI properties so that I can access the JBOSS connection factory from within TOmcat

java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url=jnp://10.195.4.123:1099
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces

If there is a link that explains this or if someone can tell what changes need to be done to tomcat context.xml or server.xml , that would be really
helpful!

thank you
jaya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128971#4128971