[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How to setup multiple messaging services on single serve

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 05:37:00 EST 2008

"seanshih" wrote : Hi,

  | I am trying to setup multiple messaging services for DEV, QA, and other groups on a single JBoss instance.
  |
  | However, I don't want to create multiple JBoss installation for this purpose.

afaik, you can run multiple messaging services on a single computer using many JBoss instances (http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossmessaging/freezone/docs/userguide-1.4.0.GA/html/installation.html#install.automated) but you can't have many messaging services hosted by a single JBoss instance.

jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129065#4129065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129065