[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.1GA : EJB Blockers with Weblogic 9.x/10.x

srinivas.c.v do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 06:15:37 EST 2008

Hi Lauerc,

Thanks for the detail analysis and fix, for making seams to run in weblogic :-)

As explained by you, I have tried to update your fix on to the latest seam version and tried to re-build the seam package, after lot of struggle due to maven artifact download/path/proxy setting(some URL are blocked by our company) I was able to re-build the seam jar’s with all the fix you had provided.

After this build, I had built the booking example and deployed to my Weblogic 10.0 and found that there were still EJB compiler errors, which stopped me to deploy my booking example in the server, for more detail kindly request you refer the below logs.

To do some more testing, I had removed the TimerServiceDispatcher java class and re-build my seam and the booking example. After these changes I was able to deploy my booking examples but encountered runtime exception.

Finally, I would kindly request if you could help me in overcoming this issue.

Logs from my Server:

D:\bea10\user_projects\domains\W4WPDomain\servers\AdminServer\cache\EJBCompilerCache\-1aw4ncv1tb5k\org\jboss\seam\async\Timer
ServiceDispatcher_qzt5w2_LocalTimerServiceDispatcherImpl.java:149: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method scheduleInvocation(org.jboss.seam.intercept.InvocationContext,org.jboss.seam.Component)
location: interface org.jboss.seam.async.TimerServiceDispatcher_qzt5w2_Intf
        result =  __bean.scheduleInvocation(
                        ^
Note: D:\bea10\user_projects\domains\W4WPDomain\servers\AdminServer\cache\EJBCompilerCache\-1aw4ncv1tb5k\org\jboss\seam\trans
action\EjbSynchronizations_4yfxmo_Impl.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
1 error

<Feb 13, 2008 3:42:57 PM GMT+05:30>   <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'jboss-seam-jee5' d
ue to error weblogic.application.ModuleException: Exception preparing module: EJBModule(jboss-seam.jar)

Unable to deploy EJB: jboss-seam.jar from jboss-seam.jar:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129075#4129075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129075