[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: ClassLoaderMetaData not propagating (yet?) to classloade

gcompienne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 09:10:17 EST 2008

Ok, I just tried against JBoss AS 5 beta 4 and admittedly I am still having the same problem...

I also just realized that it must be some default classloader mechanism that must create the BaseClassLoader because in fact the VFSTopLevelClassLoaderSystemDeployer that has been deployed for the CLASSLOADER stage does not kick-in (as there is no ClassLoaderFactory input being presented).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129142#4129142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129142