[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Tag completion

akazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 09:23:51 EST 2008

Code completion for xhtml files does not use TLDs. JBoss Tools uses its own XMLs which are generated from TLDs. We need it to provide some aditional info for Code Assist. JBoss Tools recognize tags of seam 1.2 and 2.0.0. It looks at tld within project and use XML for proper version of tld.
I guess you use Seam 2.0.1. But that tld has the same version (2.0) as Seam 2.0.0 TLD. So when you get proposals in XHTML in project with Seam 2.0.1 you get proposals from our XML for Seam 2.0.0 TLD.

JSP Editor use real TLDs for Code Complition and it doesn't have such problems.

It's a problem and I think we should improve our code assist for XHTML.

Here is a workaround:
You can edit /eclipse/plugins/org.jboss.tools.common.kb_\schemas\tld\JBossSeam2_0.xml
to provide correct proposals for Seam 2.0.1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129149#4129149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129149