[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JSF1.2 with Jboss 4.0.4GA

siva01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 14:35:41 EST 2008

Does anyone know if JSF1.2 with facelets is compatible with JBoss 4.0.4GA. I know JSF 1.2 requires JDK 1.5.

I am assuming that JBoss 4.0.4.GA is compatible with JDK 1.5. Is this right?

Is JSF 1.2 compatible with JBoss 4.0.4.GA? If it is not compatible is there a way to override the jar files in JBOSS to use the new version of JSF? (I looked into the deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\jsf-libs folder which has the implentations of JSF). Can this be overridden? Are there any XML changes that need to be made? Do we have to make changes to any application XML files.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129240#4129240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129240