[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WebService response problem

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 14:53:42 EST 2008

It's this:

     [java] Exception in thread "main" com.sun.xml.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderException: XML reader error: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1]
  |      [java] Message: Premature end of file.
  |      [java]     at com.sun.xml.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderUtil.wrapException(XMLStreamReaderUtil.java:256)
  |      [java]     at com.sun.xml.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderUtil.next(XMLStreamReaderUtil.java:84)
  |      [java]     at com.sun.xml.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderUtil.nextContent(XMLStreamReaderUtil.java:99)
  |      [java]     at com.sun.xml.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderUtil.nextElementContent(XMLStreamReaderUtil.java:89)

  |     [java] Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1]
  |      [java] Message: Premature end of file.
  |      [java]     at com.sun.xml.stream.XMLReaderImpl.next(XMLReaderImpl.java:563)
  |      [java]     at com.sun.xml.ws.util.xml.XMLStreamReaderFilter.next(XMLStreamReaderFilter.java:92)
  |      [java]     at com.sun.xml.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderUtil.next(XMLStreamReaderUtil.java:65)

I'm working way too hard to make a SOAP request here.  SOAP is supposed to be simple and I've been working for days on making a simple request to the server.

At this point it seems like it would be simpler to disregard all the SOAP libraries and just use JAXB and HttpClient and be done with it.  It was easy to get everything working when it fetches the WSDL over the net every time but that would be a performance killer in this app.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129244#4129244

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129244