[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - unwanted WSDL change when upgrading from 4.0.5 to 4.2.2

GTWebDev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 13 16:43:52 EST 2008

We have EJBs exposed as Web Services.  Upgrading to 4.2.2 broke our clients that consume these services because it changed the casing of the name of the entity being returned.

For example, a service that was returning BillingProducts[] (Pascal Casing) is now returning billingProducts[] (Camel Casing).  The WSDL is being published with this unwanted change.

We are annotating our Method with @WebResult ( name = "BillingProducts" ) which is apparently being ignored now.  Anyone else have this issue?  Anyone have a solution?  To implement this name change on our client apps is a last resort.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129261#4129261

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129261