[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Specifying the server's URL in the client?

oskar.carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 02:22:33 EST 2008

Hi!

Attachments are a tricky part. The simplest way to do is to add your attachment as a base64binary in your schema, but that is not what you always want to do. I've been asking a lot about how to use MTOM on a SOAPMessage, but I didn't get any response at all.

To answer your question about how to add attachments to a SOAPMessage.  You have to add an AttachmentPart to your SOAPMessage. The JavaDoc describes this part pretty well. take a look at http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/javax/xml/soap/AttachmentPart.html.

Hope it helps!
Cheers
/Oskar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129308#4129308