[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Deploy Problem

jokim1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 03:18:38 EST 2008

CS.Main class is the next one:

  | public static void main(String[] args) {
  |             LOGIN l = new LOGIN();
  |             l.setVisible(true);
  | }

'LOGIN' is a class which has a Swing interface and there are a commandButton called 'btAceptar'. When we push this button the program execute the btAceptarActionPerformed event.

This event call to a function in other package (the code I write before).

All I explain here is the client side....

When the event is executing we pass all the invokes to the server side.

Answering to your question CS.Main class is rendering that UI.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129315#4129315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129315