[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Exception in thread

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 04:21:48 EST 2008

jazzinto,

The right place to ask this question would be at http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=216.

anonymous wrote : I am receiving posts about Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT by e-mail, and I want to stop receiving them, but i cannot find the way to do so. Any help will be highly appreciated.

When you login to the forum, you will see a "Watched Forums" link, where you can configure the forums you want to watch. Have you selected "Installation, Configuration & Deployment" forum there? If yes, then unselect it. That should stop any mails being sent out when someone posts in this forum.

If this does not work or if you have any other questions related to this, please open a new topic in http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=216.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129331#4129331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129331